Thursday, January 27, 2011

Random Thoughts Of A Wondering Mind (Lack of African American Nominees at 2011 Academy Awards)

January 26, 2011

By Ladyglen

I was just wondering if...

The casting of amateur (in regards to acting) singers in starring film roles is the reason why there is a lack of quality black actors’ presence at this year’s Academy Awards ceremony?

Now you have 50 Cent, Chris Brown, TI, being cast in roles that should have gone to Denzel and some of the younger trained black actors.

You have Beyonce, Jennifer Hudson, Alicia Keys being cast in roles that should have gone to Sanaa, Taraji, Angela, Nia and even Vivica!

But, that’s okay. I’ve got something planned for that crap!

Halle Berry is a damn fool for turning down that Aretha role because she “can’t sing.” That type of reasoning by her leads me to believe she’s more unstable than I previously thought!

Hell singers who can’t act are taking roles from real actors. It’s time for real actors who can’t sing to take back those roles from real singers who can’t act!


(*Exhale*)... That Is All!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I AM A STRONG POSITIVE BLACK WOMAN!!!

Search This Blog